Haven't made the decision yet whether you like straights, circulars or double points? Maybe you like them all and want them in one case. This tri-fold case includes nine pockets in the center for circulars. The outer flaps hold 18 straights and/or double points. We know this is a common design, but our case holds more than most cases and it is far prettier! The case is tall enough for those needles that insist on being a bit too tall to fit in any other case. There are no numbers like many of our other cases so you'll need to be a little bit organized or keep a needle gauge in the case. Oh, right, there is also a zip pocket for stitch markers or a piece of chocolate. Fold it up and tie it in a bow (refer to your mother for bow tying instructions).
- Eighteen unnumbered pockets for straights and double points; nine unnumbered pockets for circulars
- Includes numbered tabs for customization
- Measures (closed): 15.5" W x 6 H; (open) 14.5" W x 15" H
- Made from Taffeta Silk and Poly Silk
- della Q offers a Lifetime Guarantee from any manufacturer's defects
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 25
See how this product ranks against other Needle Cases.