The Short Options Interchangeable Needle Set is designed with shorter needle tips that connect snag-free to our distinctive emerald cable. This set includes two cables - simply attach the needle tips to create to create a versatile 16" interchangeable circular needle perfect for hats, sleeves, and other, more compact projects. Tip sizes are US 4,5,6,7,8,9,and 10 (3.5mm,3.75mm,4mm,4.5mm,5mm,5.5mm,and 6mm). Featuring smooth joins, perfectly tapered tips and flexible cables, this set includes 9 of our bestselling needle tips and 2 cables to create a 16" circular knitting needle - all of which are stored in a handy vinyl case. Two small cable keys are included, which allow you to tighten your needle tips to the cables. Working on multiple projects that call for the same needle size? Use the included endcaps to safely store your project as you start the next. Boasting the same strong and smooth layers of laminated birch that you know and love, Caspian shows off a sea-inspired colorway along with a distinctive emerald cord to complement its oceanic hues. Note: While all of the Knit Picks Option Interchangeable Needles will fit on the shorter cables, we strongly recommend not using the longer tips on these cables - the circumference will not measure 16" and your needles can bend or break.
- Includes needle tips in US Sizes: US 4,5,6,7,8,9,and 10 (3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4mm, 4.5mm,5mm,5.5mm,and 6mm)
- Accessories: 2 cables to create a 16" circular knitting needle, 4 end caps and 2 cable keys
- Vinyl case with snap shut closure stores all included needles, cables, and accessories
- Flexible memory-free cables move with stitches and connect easily to tips for snag-free knitting
- Layers of laminated birch add strength while sharp tapered points make working stitches a breeze
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 25
See how this product ranks against other Knitting Needles.