Brittany Company-Cable Needles: set of 3. Brittany Art Deco Straight Needles in Birch are hand finished and exactly sized. Finely crafted wooden tools of this nature have long been prized by craftsmen around the world. We invite you to celebrate your craft endeavors with the finest tools available. Sizes: 3.75L x 3mm; 3.5mm; and 4.5mm. Made in USA. "
- Brittany Hooks and Needles are made in America for over 25 years by a family of craftsmen, ensuring consistent quality, individual care and a strong environmentally-minded policies; company tries to minimize our environmental impact at every stage of production
- Brittany products are made from Birch harvested from strictly regulated forests or small woodland owners in the United States ensuring proper environmental logging practices and selective cutting for maximum reforestation
- Birch is a superior wood for knitting needles and crochet hooks due to its tensile strength and stability; all Brittany products maintains their size, resists warping and allows for extraordinary smooth finish
- Brittany uses the "greenest" packaging possible; all product packing is made from 100% recycled paperboard and is 100% recyclable (remove the label and it is perfectly safe to put in your compost pile)
- If purchased from an authorized dealer, Brittany offers a 5 year product guaranteed against flaws and breakage from normal use; broken needles meeting these criteria will be replaced at no charge
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 25
See how this product ranks against other Knitting Needles.