The flexible design, features insertable/removable pegs so you can use either Worsted Weight (medium size 4) yarn OR Bulky yarn, simply by how you insert your pegs. For Bulky Weight yarn or for a lacy scarf insert the yellow pegs into EVERY OTHER hole. For Worsted Weight yarn or a more dense scarf add all the pink pegs into the empty holes. If you purchase a second loom, you can set up one for worsted yarn and one for bulky yarn! To insert the pegs, all you need is a small hammer to tap them in. Be sure to place the peg in so that the side with the ridge is facing out, and NOT the inside of the loom. This ridge will be used to insert your tool when you are lifting the bottom yarn over the top yarn. The pegs can be easily removed by using the other side of the hammer. This Pack Includes: 14Inch (30cm) long yellow loom 38 yellow pegs and 38 pink pegs Weaving Tool Seaming Needle Yarn Guide Scarf Knitting Instructions
- Use different weight yarns! Lightweight yarns will create a summer lacy scarf, while bulky yarns make a warm winter scarf.
- The pegs are removable and interchangeable so you can create you own patterns, like basketweave, or dropstitches.
- Our New Design makes it easier and faster to knit than other looms!
- 100% Brand New and High Quality, the plastic is super strong and including the knob on the outside to secure your yarn.
- The new peg design with a hook indent makes it easier to pluck your yarn for knitting.
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 0