The flexible design, features insertable/removable pegs so you can use either Worsted Weight (medium size 4) yarn OR Bulky yarn, simply by how you insert your pegs. For Bulky Weight yarn insert the green pegs into every other hole. For Worsted Weight yarn add all the pink pegs into the empty holes. If you purchase a second loom, you can set up one for worsted yarn and one for bulky yarn! To insert the pegs, all you need is a small hammer to tap them in. Be sure to place the peg in so that the side with the ridge is facing out, and NOT the inside of the loom. This ridge will be used to insert your tool when you are lifting the bottom yarn over the top yarn. The pegs can be easily removed by using the other side of the hammer. If you have any questions, please watch the video below on how to insert and remove the pegs. This Pack Includes: 23cm green loom with 36 green pegs and 36 pink pegs Weaving Tool, Seaming Needle, and Hat Instructions.
- Use it for Bulky or Worsted Weight Yarns!
- New Design makes it easier and faster to knit!
- The weight of the loom is light, and the size is small and easy to handle. This makes it easy and fast to wind the yarn around the pegs while the other hand is holding the loom steady.
- This fantastic loom offers an easy to use ergonomic design.
- The plastic is super strong and including the knob on the outside to secure your yarn.
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 0