Boye 16-inch Aluminum Circular Knitting Needle, Size 7 (4-1/2mm) features built in threads leads for fast uniform knitting.
- Boye size 7 (4-1/2mm) circular knitting needles
- Length: 16-inch from needlepoint to needlepoint
- Easy-glide anodized aluminum needles
- Featuring Boye Perfection Points - designed for superior performance and perfection, the concave points help prevent dropped stitches.
- Founded in 1906, Boye Needle Company was the first American manufacturer of crochet hooks and knitting needles.
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 25